Friends of Kennington Library
Notice of AGM to be held at 7.30pm on Friday 27th April 2018 in the Village Centre
(The short business meeting will be followed by Cheese and Wine. We do hope you will be able to attend. For catering purposes, please let us know that you are coming.)
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from AGM 15th May 2017
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report (Copies of the accounts to 31.3.18 will be available at the meeting.)
- Resolution to approve and adopt a new constitution for the organisation. (Copies of the proposed new constitution are available at the library).*
- Volunteer update
- Librarian’s report
- Election of Charity Trustees. The present trustees are all willing to stand for re-election. They are: Pamela Allen, Leonor Couper, Hugh Fleming, Jenny Forder, Helen Hurrell, Sylvia Vetta.
Contact: Chairman Pamela Allen
* The proposed new constitution is necessary for FOKL to become an Incorporated Charitable Organisation as recommended by the Trustees in order to comply with regulations for registration with the Charities Commission.