Competition to design a logo
Open to all 24 years and under on 31st January 2019
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter via email with your name, address, age and telephone number and attach your entry as a JPEG.
Send to ‘email@example.com’ by 31st January 2019.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
The Friends of Kennington Library (FOKL) would like you to design a logo that can be used on a letterhead, newsletter, poster, web site or as an icon.
• should be provided in A4 size either landscape or portrait
• should be eye-catching and clear
• should be provided as separate pages in colour and in black and white
• should contain the initials FOKL and be relevant to the library
• should be high resolution, 300 dpi
• should be provided as a JPEG
• may also contain our charity status and number but is not essential. (Registered Charity Number: 1179939)
• Shortlisted entries will be on display in Kennington Library.
• The Winner’s name will be announced during the evening of Saturday 16thMarch at Kennington Village Centre.
1. The judges’ panel will consist of the Trustees of FOKL, plus FOKL’s honorary president Korky Paul.
2. The judges’ decision is final.
3. The judging will review printed copies in both colour, black and white, scaled to 2cm x 2cm as well as in larger form.
4. FOKL will own the copyright of the winning entry outright.
5. Entries must be from an individual, an original and your own work.
6. Entries received after midnight 31st January 2019 will be rejected.
7. Entrants must be under 25 years on 31st January 2019.
8. All entries will be acknowledged.
9. Highly commended runners up will receive a certificate.